Akamai Recruitment : B.E,B.Tech,MCA,M.E,M.Tech : Software Development Engineer : Bangalore
Across India , Akamai , B.E , B.Tech , Bangalore , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , Internships , Interview Questions , Job Openings , Off Campus , Referral Drive Edit
Company Profile :
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic.
Designation : Software Development Engineer
Start-up Companies : Click here
Criteria : B.E,B.Tech,MCA,M.E,M.Tech
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Understanding of testing methodologies: white box, black box, functional, automated, performance
· 2+ years as a QA engineer working with server and network related technologies
· 2+ years working in automated test environments
· 2+ years programming/scripting in at least one language (C, C++, Perl, Python, etc.)
· 3+ years of hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux.
· 3+ years working with networking concepts and web technologies such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP.
· 1 year working with Agile methodologies on one or more projects.
AMCAT Questions : Click here
Good Communication Skills
Genuine Consultancies : Click here
· Education: Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
· Domain knowledge in the area of web server (apache / tomcat), proxy server and caching technology.
· Experience programming in Perl and Python.
· Experience working with media streaming technologies a plus: Flash/RTMP/HDS, HLS/HTTP Streaming, Silverlight/Smooth Streaming/HSS, encoding technologies (H.264/AAC, VC1, VP6). Experience with other media technologies, such as VoIP (SIP, RTP, etc), will also be considered.
· Excellent test case architecting skills. Must be able to review specifications and design very thorough test coverage.
· Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
· Passion to learn and dissect new technologies quickly on your own.
· Experience working on multiple projects at one time.
· Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging / troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Placement Papers :
Experience : Freshers (0 - 2 years) - More Fresher Jobs
Location : Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata ?)
How to Apply (Wait for 5 seconds,the link will open shortly) :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible