AAI Recruitment 2017 | Junior Assistant | Diploma/12th | Across India
AAI Interview Questions , Across India , B.E , B.Tech , Bangalore , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , Internships , Job Openings , Off Campus , Referral Drive Edit
AAI Recruitment 2017 | Junior Assistant | Diploma/12th | Across india
Designation : Junior Assistant
Start-up Companies : Click here
Criteria : Diploma/12th
AMCAT Questions : Click here
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
The candidates Age(As on 30/3/2017) shall not be less than 18 & not more than 30 years(UR),33 years(OBC),35 years(SC/ST)
Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
Note: In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be
informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further
Genuine Consultancies : Click here
Job Description :
- Desirable Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
- a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
- b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
- (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
AAI Recruitment Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection Process The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests.
- The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on successful performance of above tests/Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations.
- The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta).
- The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
Placement Papers :
Experience : Freshers (0 - 2 years) - More Fresher Jobs
Location : Across India (Are you looking for jobs in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata ?)
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the following postal address latest by 31 March 2017.
More Details & Application Form: Click here
THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
Airports Authority of India,
Chennai – 600 027