MICROLAND Recruitment Drive 2017 | Support Associate |B.E/B.Tech | Mumbai
Bangalore , BPO Jobs , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , Interview Questions , job openings in india , Microland , Microland Internships , Software Engineer Edit
MICROLAND is offering the job opportunities for the fresher/experienced candidates to work as Trainee at Mumbai. Both Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this post.
Microland is India's first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,200 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
MICROLAND Careers 2017
(0-1 years) Fresher openings at Mumbai :
Company Name: MICROLAND
Role: Desktop Support Engineer
Experience: 0-1 years
Location: Across India
Industry: IT Software
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+3+3 from affiliated university.
- Candidate with good communication and relevant experience of 1-3 yrs
- Candidates should be willing to work in shifts
- Candidate should have all the set of documents for the company worked-Offer letter, salary slip, Experience letter.
- Good Communication Skills is must
- Should be open to work in 24*7shifts environments
- Minimum 6 months experience in desktop support with good experience on Outlook/lotusnote
- Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting experience needed along with knowledge on the Operating System.
- Configuring and Trouble shooting of MS OUTLOOK/lotus note-To solve the technical problems remotely.
- Knowledge of Software Installation.
- Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
- Walkin interviews starting from 14th Feb to 17th Feb 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Single point of contact for end user to receive support and maintenance for computers and network system
- Installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
- Works with clients to support and resolve technical problems with
- Desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer
- Conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Maintain telephone system
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to join MICROLAND for Support Associate Jobs can apply online by using the following link as soon as possible.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register here for Regular Job Updates and Referrals.
Career Tips for Jobseekers :
Placement Papers :
Note* :You can share it if you want to help your friends.