Wipro walk-in Drive 2017 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree |Mumbai/Chennai
Bangalore , BPO Jobs , BSNL , BSNL Internships , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , Interview Questions , job openings in india , Software Engineer Edit
Wipro is offering the job opportunities for the fresher/experienced candidates to work as Trainee at Bangalore. Both Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this post.
Wipro is one of the largest IT Company which was formed in the year 1945 by Mr. Azim Premji. It was founded in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is engaged in the business of providing IT Consulting & System Integration services. It has nearly all fortune 1000 companies as its clients and is serving them in nearly 60 countries. Wipro earlier started by manufacturing of vegetables and refined oils by Mohammed Premji. It still manufactures consumer products but now its main focus is on their Information Technology business.
Wipro Careers 2017
(0-1 years) Fresher openings at Hyderabad/Pune:
Company Name: Wipro
Role: Technical Service Desk
Education: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry: IT Software
- Knowledge in C, C++, Assembly, Data Structures, OS concepts, Microprocessor, Micro controller and good system programming skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc / B.Com / Diploma / BBA / BCA / BA / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech / MCA from recognized university
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
- Candidates from computer service background may also apply
- Interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
- Flexible for 24*7 environment with shifts (5 days a week)
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to join Wipro for Software Trainee Jobs can apply online by using the following link as soon as possible.
Wipro Venue Address:
Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail
NOTE: Don't forget to Register here for Regular Job Updates and Referrals.
Career Tips for Jobseekers :
Placement Papers :
Register for Accenture (To get Interview Call,Make sure to fill your CV to be above 75% on the above link)