IBM Walk-in Drive 2017 | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Across India , B.E , B.Tech , Bangalore , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , IBM , Internships , Interview Questions , Job Openings , M.C.A. , M.E. , M.Tech , Off Campus , Referral Drive Edit
IBM is offering the job opportunities for the fresher/experienced candidates to work as Trainee at All India. Both Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this post.
Vanitha Narayanan is the Chairman of IBM India Private Limited. Appointed to this leadership position in January 2017, she plays a critical role in enabling capabilities across IBM’s global missions in India, global centers of excellence, research and innovation labs. IBM will rely on her leadership to engage and further strengthen the Government and Regulatory affairs initiatives. She will maximize the value of the entire organization in the region by evangelizing IBM’s brand and solutions in the ecosystem.
IBM Careers 2017
(0-1 years) Fresher openings at All India :
Company Name: IBM
Role: Technical Support Associate
Experience: 0-1 years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Industry: IT Software
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
How to Apply :
NOTE: Don't forget to Register here for Regular Job Updates and Referrals.
Career Tips for Jobseekers :
Placement Papers :
Note* :You can share it if you want to help your friends.