MENTOR GRAPHICS Drive 2017 | B.E/B.Tech,MCA,M.Tech | Software R&D Engineer |Noida
Bangalore , BPO Jobs , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , job openings in india , MENTOR Interview Questions , MENTOR Internships , Software Engineer Edit
MENTOR is offering the job opportunities for the fresher/experienced candidates to work as Trainee at Noida. Both Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this post.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative software products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
MENTOR GRAPHICS Careers 2017
(0-1 years) Fresher openings at Noida :
Company Name: MENTOR GRAPHICS
Role: Software R&D Engineer
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry: IT Software
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical / Electronics (EE/ECE/ECTE) engineering from a reputed Engineering college
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Strong track record of developing C++ programs
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership
- Industry experience
- Scripting knowledge - python / Matlab / Octave
- Solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering
- Strong object oriented programming using C++
- Experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing
- Good debugging skills
- Research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards
- Resolving customer issues and maintain regression
- Invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms
- Create protectable intellectual property
- Tune software performance
- Collaborate with a global dynamic team
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to join MENTOR GRAPHICS for Associate Engineer Jobs can apply online by using the following link as soon as possible.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register here for Regular Job Updates and Referrals.
Career Tips for Jobseekers :
Placement Papers :
Note* :You can share it if you want to help your friends.