ThoughtFocus Recruitment Drive 2017 Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Engineer Trainee | Bangalore
Across India , B.E , B.Tech , Bangalore , fresher 2014 , freshers 2015 , freshers 2016 , freshers 2017 , Internships , Job Openings , Off Campus , Referral Drive , ThoughtFocus Interview Questions Edit
ThoughtFocus is offering the job opportunities for the fresher/experienced candidates to work as Trainee at Bangalore. Both Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for this post.
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus Careers 2017
(0-1 years) Fresher openings at Bangalore:
Company Name: ThoughtFocus
Role: Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry: IT Software
- Candidates should possess BE or equivalent
- Should posses excellent knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems, Windows and Linux Server platforms.
- Strong knowledge on the working and configuring IP addresses on the LAN & WAN.
- Good understanding of LAN switches, internet firewalls & network related problems.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting operating systems and application softwares.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting of RDBMS, VS Studio like applications tools.
- Basic windows/Linux scripting skills with advanced software troubleshooting skills.
- Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well with minimum guidance. Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions, document for future reference.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop computers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Database and applications support to developers who are working on projects.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Configure and support internet connections, telephone system and other communication systems.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to join ThoughtFocus for Software Trainee Jobs can apply online by using the following link as soon as possible.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register here for Regular Job Updates and Referrals.
Career Tips for Jobseekers :
Placement Papers :
Register for Accenture (To get Interview Call,Make sure to fill your CV to be above 75% on the above link)